fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is going nowhere despite hip surgery

Go down

Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is going nowhere despite hip surgery Empty Sir Alex Ferguson insists he is going nowhere despite hip surgery

Post by Devastating Sun May 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson plans to stay at Manchester United despite new speculation about his physical condition.

The club has confirmed that Ferguson will have hip surgery towards the end of July which could impact on United's early season preparations.

The fact that the Red Devils boss is delaying surgery rather than go under the knife sooner has led to suggestions that the 72-year-old could be set to call time on his 27-year stay at Old Trafford.

But Ferguson has stressed that he intends to remain in charge for a long time yet and is looking forward to another decade of domination.

"This team of champions is not going away - we are here for the long ride," he told United Review.

"We will get better and if we apply ourselves in our normal fashion I see our 20th league title as nothing but the start of another decade of success.

"Whether I will be here to oversee another decade of success remains to be seen, but I certainly don't have any plans at the moment to walk away from what I believe will be something special and worth being around to see.

"It's always difficult in football to be absolutely sure of the future because the game has a habit of tripping you up.

"But I don't live in a fantasy world and believe we have every reason to feel confident about the future of Manchester United."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down