fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho wants Manchester City transfer

Go down

Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho wants Manchester City transfer Empty Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho wants Manchester City transfer

Post by Devastating Mon May 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho has openly expressed his desire to become a Manchester City player.

City boss Roberto Mancini has already admitted an interest in the Brazilian and the player himself is also keen to head to the Premier League in search of a higher profile.

"I believe my chances of making the World Cup squad will improve if I join City," said the 28-year-old star, quoted in The Sun.

"My exposure would be better, because Brazil is biased towards the Ukrainian league.

"What we do here is not recognised in my country. Playing in a division, at a club that is considered among the best in the world would help me get back in the Brazilian national team.

"There are a lot of people in England with good football knowledge. Those complement my skills and motivate me to want to play in the Premier League."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down