fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Neville pondering retirement as Everton spell draws to an end

Go down

Phil Neville pondering retirement as Everton spell draws to an end  Empty Phil Neville pondering retirement as Everton spell draws to an end

Post by Devastating Mon May 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Phil Neville has admitted that he is not sure whether he will be extending his playing career as he prepares to leave Everton.

The 36-year-old confirmed last month that he would not be staying at Goodison Park beyond the summer but he initially indicated that he hoped to carry on playing.

However, he has not yet made a final decision on his future and hinted after Sunday's victory over West Ham United that he could be set to hang up his boots.

"I am not so sure whether I will be playing football next season," he told Sky Sports.

"I will sit down with my wife, and my mum and dad, and I will look forward to the next chapter in my career."
Neville has previously made it clear that he would love to get involved in coaching and he believes he has worked with two of the best managers in Sir Alex Ferguson and David Moyes.

Moyes will also leave Everton at the end of the season, to replace Ferguson at Manchester United, and Neville is sure he will be a success.

He said: "100 per cent. He has got all the traits that every great Manchester United manager needs. He is a top man."

Neville started his career at Old Trafford before making the move to Everton in 2005.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down