fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea's Fernando Torres intends to see out his contract at Stamford Bridge

Go down

Chelsea's Fernando Torres intends to see out his contract at Stamford Bridge Empty Chelsea's Fernando Torres intends to see out his contract at Stamford Bridge

Post by Devastating Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Fernando Torres has insisted that he is happy at Chelsea, vowing that he will improve further next season.

The striker, who has scored in seven different competitions for Chelsea this season, admits that he struggled during his first two campaigns at Stamford Bridge.

However, the Spaniard believes that his move to Chelsea should be viewed as a success due to the medals he has won at the club.

"All the things that happened to me are in the past," Torres said.

"This season has been much better than the first two. I am looking forward.

"You try to send me everywhere around the world, but I signed for five years and have a contract, and want to do many things in this time.

"My decision to come here has been vindicated by the medals I have won. Not everything has been as bad as people have said. I am feeling even more important than in the past, so I think the future will be even better."

Torres scored Chelsea's opening goal as they beat Benfica to win the Europa League final. His side face Everton on Sunday looking to secure third place in the Premier League.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down