fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Lee Receiving Diva's Title Shot At WrestleMania 29?, Maria Menounos Update

2 posters

Go down

AJ Lee Receiving Diva's Title Shot At WrestleMania 29?, Maria Menounos Update Empty AJ Lee Receiving Diva's Title Shot At WrestleMania 29?, Maria Menounos Update

Post by Devastating Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 am

The word coming out of Raw last night is that AJ Lee will most likely receive a title match against Diva's Champion Kaitlyn at WrestleMania 29.The original plans for a Layla heel turn or a possible eight-Diva tag match at this year's event have been dropped.

Maria Menounos was being rumored to return to 'Mania this year and included in the tag match. We don't know if this new development will keep her off the event completely, or if WWE is still considering bringing her in for an appearance in some other capacity.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

AJ Lee Receiving Diva's Title Shot At WrestleMania 29?, Maria Menounos Update Empty Re: AJ Lee Receiving Diva's Title Shot At WrestleMania 29?, Maria Menounos Update

Post by Marvelous Mark Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:32 pm

I don't know who in the hell Maria Menounos would draw? I don't think they should waste Mania time on someone who is barely anybody. I would much rather see the Kaitlyn vs AJ match.
Marvelous Mark
Marvelous Mark

Back to top Go down