fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Shamrock Eyeing a WWE Return?

2 posters

Go down

Ken Shamrock Eyeing a WWE Return? Empty Ken Shamrock Eyeing a WWE Return?

Post by Devastating Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Former WWE star Ken Shamrock recently appeared on Ring Rust Radio, and spoke on a number of topics, including a potential WWE return:

On a return to WWE and how winning the World Title would cement his legacy:

"Oh, definitely. I’ve tried to reach out, but I’ve been hitting some walls. I’m not sure if my messages are getting through or not. In my career, if you follow my career and watched everything that I’ve ever done from the time I was in high school to where I’m at now, I’ve always been able to reach the pinnacle. In football, I was able to win championships and go to bowl games in college, be an All-American linebacker and there were a lot of things I was able to accomplish. In my professional career, every time I jumped into an organization, I always reached the top and the title. I know with NWA with Jeff Jarrett, TNA, I was their first heavyweight champion, so I was able to reach that pinnacle. With Pancrase, I was their first champion and was also able to bring it to the U.S. using my character. I also reached the level in the UFC as a heavyweight champion, one of the first of all time, also rookie of the year, fighter of the year. I got into pro wrestling, I’ve got tag team champion, Intercontinental champion, King of the Ring. There were several times where I wished I had got that opportunity, and probably should have had that opportunity, to at least challenge for the Heavyweight Championship belt. I never got that opportunity, and I’m not sure why, but it is what it is. I will keep fighting to try and get that opportunity and close this thing up to be probably one of the only persons in sports history to go into several different organizations and become world champion in every one of them."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ken Shamrock Eyeing a WWE Return? Empty Re: Ken Shamrock Eyeing a WWE Return?

Post by Marvelous Mark Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm

I always liked Shamrock. But idk if he's got what it takes to compete now.
Marvelous Mark
Marvelous Mark

Back to top Go down