fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez ready to fight Sir Alex Ferguson

Go down

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez ready to fight Sir Alex Ferguson Empty Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez ready to fight Sir Alex Ferguson

Post by Devastating Sun May 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez insists he is ready for a fight with Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford on Sunday.

The feud between the two managers, who come face to face when Manchester United host Chelsea, has continued in recent days with Ferguson questioning Benitez's obsession with his CV.

Although Benitez claims he is not preoccupied with the rivalry, he has stressed that he is willing to stand up for himself - and his team - against the veteran boss.
"I don't like personal confrontation, but obviously you want to stand up," said Benitez.

"The manager is there and you are close to them, so if he wants to fight, you have to fight. I don't have any problem with that.

"But I like to concentrate on football issues, that is the main thing, tactically and details about the game.

"In England, sometimes you talk about mind games, but the mind games are just an excuse when you don't want to talk about the other things."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down