fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sloane Stephens launches scathing attack on Fed Cup team-mate Serena Williams

Go down

Sloane Stephens launches scathing attack on Fed Cup team-mate Serena Williams Empty Sloane Stephens launches scathing attack on Fed Cup team-mate Serena Williams

Post by Devastating Mon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Sloane Stephens has hit out at world No 1 Serena Williams and accused her of being a sore loser.

Stephens claims her fellow American has barely acknowledged her since the 20-year-old stunned her Fed Cup team-mate at the Australian Open in January.

The pair represented the USA in the Fed Cup win over Sweden last month, but Stephens lambasted the 15-time major winner for snubbing her both in person and on social media.

"People should know," Stephens said. "They think she's so friendly and she's so this and she's so that. No, that's not reality.

"She's not said one word to me, not spoken to me, not said hi, not looked my way, not been in the same room with me since I played her in Australia.

"And that should tell everyone something, how she went from saying all these nice things about me to unfollowing me on Twitter. You don't unfollow someone on Twitter, delete them off of BlackBerry Messenger. I mean, what for? Why?"

Stephens also refuted suggestions that she regarded Williams as a mentor, insisting she was never her favourite player.

"For the first 16 years of my life, she said one word to me and was never involved in my tennis whatsoever," Stephens added. "I really don't think it's that big of a deal that she's not involved now.

"If you mentor someone, that means you speak to them, that means you help them, that means you know about their life, that means you care about them. Are any of those things true at this moment? No."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down