fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlamania 29 Predictions

2 posters

Go down

Wrestlamania 29 Predictions Empty Wrestlamania 29 Predictions

Post by Devastating Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm

WWE Title Match:
-The Rock (c) vs. John Cena.

Tough one.Its always hard to see The Rock losing ,but as its well known he has another few Movies to film soon so I see John Cena winning and carrying the Championship while The Rock takes time off.If and When he returns Ive no idea.

WINNER--John Cena

WWE World Title Match:
-Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger

Alberto Del Rio has got this one I think.Swagger did himself no favors getting caught in possession of weed a couple of weeks ago .Because of that alone I dont think he will get the push to the top.

WINNER--Alberto Del Rio

-CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

Another tough one.Once again its always hard to imagine The Undertaker losing especially at Mania.
But as he is now another part timer and its well documented he cant wrestle much anymore through injurys this could finally be the year the streak ends .I really hope The Undertaker wins but if Punk wins it will almost certainly not be a clean victory.

WINNER-- CM Punk

No Holds Barred Match, with Triple H's Career on the line:
-Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

HHH has nothing to gain winning this fight between another 2 part timers but with Lesner signing a new 2 year contract and HHH taking on a more management role in the boardrooms i see Lesner winning this.Besides the stipulations mean nothing to HHH as he can bring himeself back anytime he wants..LOL

WINNER--Brock Lesner

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
-Daniel Bryan & Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E. Langston

This is anyones match.I see a big future for Ziggler in his singles role this year especially with his money in the bank suitcase he has yet to cash in( maybe later on the Mania card). Wrestlamania 29 Predictions 3855256588
So winning the titles wont do Ziggler any favors.Yet theres also rumors Team Hell No have run there course and are due to split in the near future .Could it Be at Mania?

WINNERS--At a Guess Ill go with Team Hell No

6 Man Tag Team Match:
-The Shield vs. Big Show & Randy Orton & Sheamus

This one I feel is one of the easy matches on the card to predict.
The Shield will take this one I believe because of a Heel turn by Randy Orton.
Besides if The Shield lose what next for the group?
It make no sense to see 3 single competitors put together for a one off match to win this one.

WINNERS-- The Shield

-Mark Henry vs. Ryback

Probably my least favorite match of the night.Its not been promoted very well and TBH I dont really care who wins .Ryback has gone off the boil recently after having a run with the big boys in main events he now seems to be demoted fighting mid carders again which I dont understand.
I still see a Ryback win though.

WINNER--Ryback

-Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Another fairly easy one to call for me.( I think)
Fandango will win Its a shame as Iam a Jericho fan.Why because its pointless giving Y2J a push as he has another Fozzy tour coming up soon and also openly admitted as long as he puts on a good show he dont mind putting over future talent..(Cant see fandango being that great but meh)

WINNER--Fandango
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wrestlamania 29 Predictions Empty Re: Wrestlamania 29 Predictions

Post by Marvelous Mark Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 pm

John Cena Vs. The Rock - I think Cena will win, because Rock has to go do other stuff and Cena has to stay and wrestle.

Del Rio vs. Swagger - Swagger, because I think they've built him too much. But if he loses, it's likely due to the weed thing.

Punk vs. Taker - I think Taker will beat Punk and take back the urn. As much as I like CM Punk, I don't see any reason to break the streak. Ever.

Lesnar vs. HHH - This is a toss up for me. On one hand, HHH lost at Summerslam and he almost ALWAYS ends up getting the upper hand. But Lesnar has so few matches, giving him a loss would kinda hurt him in the upcoming matches he's going to be booked for. If they are going to do Rock vs. Brock next year, Lesnar should win. But then again, if both Rock and Brock lose this year, it's about equal. But they should want Brock to look strong. Ultimately, I think Lesnar will win.

Team Hell No vs. Big E and Ziggler - Another toss up imo. I'll go with Ziggler and Big E, because I think WWE is ready to split Kane and Bryan and have them feud sometime soon.

The Shield vs. Big Show, Orton, and Sheamus - The Shield, for the same reasons you said.

Mark Henry vs. Ryback - I'm going with Ryback. I understand they want to do one of those unstoppable forces meets the immovable object type matches, but it would've made more sense for Ryback to have finally dealt with The Shield once and for all at WM since they cost him so much. It definitely seems thrown together at the last minute. I don't expect it to be great, but I would really love to see Henry and Ryback give a real effort to destroy each other.

Jericho vs. Fandango - You make a good point, so I'll go with Fandango too.

AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn - If this match does happen, I'd go with AJ. It would be cool to see Ziggler and Big E with the tag belts and AJ with the Diva's belt, even though I prefer Kaitlyn.
Marvelous Mark
Marvelous Mark

Back to top Go down