fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski reveals third surgery

Go down

Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski reveals third surgery Empty Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski reveals third surgery

Post by Devastating Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 am

The last time we checked in with Rob Gronkowski, he was healing from a second surgery to repair a broken bone in his left forearm. The New England Patriots tight end confirmed Wednesday that he underwent a third surgery on the forearm to clear up an infection.

"I'm doing a lot better, definitely. Feeling a lot better. My arm is feeling way better than it was during the playoffs and regular season when I broke it," Gronkowski told ESPN Radio.

"Right now, just rehabbing, getting the muscle stronger around it. You want to get everything activated, re-activated, because it shuts down for a little bit when it's healing. Just rehabbing, and when my trainers give me the 'good to go,' hopefully in the next couple weeks, hopefully as soon as possible ... I can get rolling again and get back in the weight room and get back on the field and do what I love doing -- running around and catching some balls."

Gronkowski -- fielding a healthy offseason goatee -- was noticeably down-tempo during the interview, refusing to celebrate his past off-field antics and giving hints that Patriots brass have spoken with the player.

"Whatever I talk to about with the Patriots, we stay confidential, we don't give anything out," he said. "And, basically just coming from myself, (I) just gotta' watch out. Who's out there, who's watching, everything."

Gronkowski hasn't caught a pass since December, but he'll be counted on heavily next season for a Patriots offense that no longer employs Wes Welker or Brandon Lloyd.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down