fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Personalities React to the Death of Reid Flair

Go down

Wrestling Personalities React to the Death of Reid Flair Empty Wrestling Personalities React to the Death of Reid Flair

Post by Devastating Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:34 pm

The following wrestling personalities have reacted via Twitter to the death of Reid Flair:

Kurt Angle: To Ric flair and His family, I'm So Sorry for the Loss of Reid, Ric's Son. You Were family to Me. GOD Bless You Ric! I Love U

Eric Bischoff: Heavy heart. Our thoughts, prayers, and sympathy to Ric Flair and family at the passing of Reid Flair. Such a sad day.

Dixie Carter: Devastated to hear about the passing of Ric Flair's son, Reid. Please join all of us at TNA in praying for Ric & his family at this sad time.

The Iron Sheik: I just hear the Reid Flair Ric son die. That break my heart. God bless him and his family forever

Scott Hall: Just heard some disturbing news, hope its not true. Nature Boy my prayers are with you and your family.

Jay Lethal: RIP Reid Flair

Shane Helms: Heartbroken to hear about the passing of Reid Flair. So young. I can't imagine what Ric is going through.

James Storm: Rip Reid Flair. Loved ya like a brother. God bless Ric and the family. Truly a great guy. I'll miss you my friend.

Chris Masters: RIP Reid Flair

Christopher Daniels: RIP Reid Flair

Tara: My condolences to the Flair Family. Reid was funny, talented and such a sweetheart. He will be truly missed.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down