fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Beckham reluctant to speculate on new deal at PSG

Go down

David Beckham reluctant to speculate on new deal at PSG Empty David Beckham reluctant to speculate on new deal at PSG

Post by Devastating Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 pm

David Beckham is reluctant to speculate on whether or not he will agree an extended stay at Paris St Germain.

After taking the decision to prolong his playing career in the French capital, the former England captain has shown that he is still capable of turning out at a competitive level.

At 37 years of age he has had to settle for a support role at PSG, making many of his appearances off the bench, but his vast experience has made him a useful asset to Carlo Ancelotti.

The Italian tactician has expressed a desire to see Beckham agree a 12-month extension to the short-term contract he penned on his arrival at Parc des Princes, but no official discussions have been held as yet.
Beckham told Bein Sport: "Do I want to go on one more year in Paris? At my age, you have to take things one season at a time, but I am flattered to hear that Carlo wants to keep me on.

"Physically I feel great, I have always done all I can to remain fit. I am also in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and my team-mates have made me feel very welcome."

Beckham has also offered his take on the furore surrounding his ambassadorial trip to China during the international break, with critics suggesting that he should have rested and kept himself fresh.

He added: "My trip? I haven't heard the criticism. I only missed two days of training.

"I am a professional and believe I have always shown that."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down