fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods determined to reclaim world No 1 ranking

Go down

Tiger Woods determined to reclaim world No 1 ranking  Empty Tiger Woods determined to reclaim world No 1 ranking

Post by Devastating Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Tiger Woods is planning another period of world domination as he bids to reclaim the No 1 ranking from Rory McIlroy at Bay Hill this week.

Woods will topple McIlroy if he claims a remarkable seventh Arnold Palmer Invitational title, a position he has not occupied since his 281-week reign ended in October 2010.

The 14-time major champion, twice a winner on the PGA Tour this season, is relishing the chance to return to the world summit having fallen out of the top-50 at one point, and he plans on retaining his status for some time.

"I don't want to become as good as I once was, I want to become better," said the defending champion, whose win at Bay Hill last year was his first in a regular PGA Tour event since September 2009. "We'll see.
I just needed to get healthy and once I was able to practice properly I could implement the swing changes and I could get back there."

Tournament host Palmer added: "Tiger looks probably as strong and as good from a golf perspective as I've ever seen him. I think his swing and his posture and his attitude is far better than it's been in some time."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down