fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gianluca Vialli: Frank Lampard and Chelsea should part ways in the summer

Go down

Gianluca Vialli: Frank Lampard and Chelsea should part ways in the summer Empty Gianluca Vialli: Frank Lampard and Chelsea should part ways in the summer

Post by Devastating Sat May 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Former Chelsea manager Gianluca Vialli believes Frank Lampard should leave the club at the end of the season.

Lampard is out of contract in the summer but is expected to consider a new deal if Jose Mourinho returns to Stamford Bridge as manager.

However, Vialli, who won five trophies whilst in charge of Chelsea, believes the time is right for Lampard and the Blues to part ways.

He told Sky Sports News: "In my opinion it's probably the right time for them to say goodbye to each other and leave on good terms.

"Frank has a fantastic opportunity to try something new, perhaps in Los Angeles or somewhere else in America, have fun for the next three or four years and make some money.

"Then one day he could perhaps come back to Chelsea as a hero. I really hope he scores a few more goals to become their top-scorer in the history of the club."

Vialli expects Mourinho to return to Chelsea this summer and believes it would be a good appointment by the club.

"I don't know whether it's a done deal but I expect Jose to be in charge next season," he said.

"I think he is a good choice. He is unbelievably motivated; he's got a passion for English football and for Chelsea. He is a winner."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down