fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVB says Gareth Bale will help lure big names

Go down

AVB says Gareth Bale will help lure big names Empty AVB says Gareth Bale will help lure big names

Post by Devastating Sat May 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas says that the club will use Gareth Bale to help lure top players to White Hart Lane.

Bale has enjoyed a scintillating campaign winning Footballer of the Year, Player of the Year and Barclays Premier League Player of the Year.

And Villas-Boas feels having a superstar like Bale at the club will help their recruitment drive this summer.

"I think the more strong your squad is, the better, and the fact that we have Gareth achieving those individual awards this season is obviously something that other players will recognise as important moving forward," he said.

"This summer, we will be adding quality players, I think. We can't compete at the level that others go for in terms of the big names that are around and the players that you expect to be moved for having done well during the season.

"We are in a different type of market and we have to scout properly to get good names from around the world and the Premier League."

Villas-Boas also insisted that Spurs are ready to make early moves, rather than waiting for late in the deadline as they have previously done.

"I think as you will agree we have done things like that in the past and you will also agree that this club has managed to get some great coups at the end of the transfer market," he said.

"But ideally, when you set up for the first game of the season, to have put the team to bed would be the ideal situation."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down