fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories

5 posters

Go down

Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories Empty Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories

Post by Devastating Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:00 am

Ive so many but Ill start off by saying .
Liverpool Vs AC Milan in the Champions League Final 2005. Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories 1552059464

Milan were regarded as massive favourites before the match and took the lead within the first minute through captain Paolo Maldini. Milan striker Hernán Crespo added two more goals before half-time to make it 3–0. In the second half Liverpool launched a comeback and scored three goals in a dramatic six-minute spell to level the scores at 3–3, with goals from Steven Gerrard, Vladimír Šmicer and Xabi Alonso. The scores remained the same during extra time, and a penalty shoot-out was required to decide the champions. The score was 3–2 to Liverpool when Andriy Shevchenko's penalty was saved by Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek. Thus Liverpool won their fifth European Cup, were awarded the trophy permanently, and claimed a multiple-winner badge.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories Empty Re: Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories

Post by Zentaur Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 am

Devastating wrote:Ive so many but Ill start off by saying .
Liverpool Vs AC Milan in the Champions League Final 2005. Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories 1552059464

Milan were regarded as massive favourites before the match and took the lead within the first minute through captain Paolo Maldini. Milan striker Hernán Crespo added two more goals before half-time to make it 3–0. In the second half Liverpool launched a comeback and scored three goals in a dramatic six-minute spell to level the scores at 3–3, with goals from Steven Gerrard, Vladimír Šmicer and Xabi Alonso. The scores remained the same during extra time, and a penalty shoot-out was required to decide the champions. The score was 3–2 to Liverpool when Andriy Shevchenko's penalty was saved by Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek. Thus Liverpool won their fifth European Cup, were awarded the trophy permanently, and claimed a multiple-winner badge.

That was hands down the best Champion's League final I've ever seen .
Zentaur
Zentaur

Back to top Go down

Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories Empty Re: Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories

Post by Marvelous Mark Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:59 pm

I only watch wrestling, but one of my best memories is of Wrestlemania 17. The whole even was great, but the main event of Stone Cold vs. The Rock was the best match ever imo.

Also, I was lucky enough to get to go to Wrestlemania 27, which was in Atlanta. Just being there was cool as shit.
Marvelous Mark
Marvelous Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomness Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Just watching a video of one now. The 99 NRL Premiership year. Smile

Randomness

Back to top Go down

Post by Animemoon Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 am

I always like the funny comments that are made in games...like

Keep God out of baseball and I’ll keep my balls out of your church lol!

Animemoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Devastating Sat May 04, 2013 4:06 am

HHH Vs The Undertaker (with Shawn Michaels as referee)
at Wrestlemania 28 in a hell in a cell match.

Gotta be one of the greatest mania matches of all time. Share Some Of Your Favorite Sporting Memories 1552059464
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down