fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Champ Sebastian Vettel vows to "eat my hat" if any car stops twice in Spanish GP

Go down

World Champ Sebastian Vettel vows to "eat my hat" if any car stops twice in Spanish GP Empty World Champ Sebastian Vettel vows to "eat my hat" if any car stops twice in Spanish GP

Post by Devastating Sun May 12, 2013 4:02 am

Sebastian Vettel is facing an unpalatable Sunday lunch if any of Red Bull's rivals teams manage to confound expectations by two-stopping during the Spanish GP.

Although tyre degradation is not predicted to be as extreme at the Circuit de Catalunya as it was three weeks ago in the blistering heat of Bahrain, the widespread expectation is that Sunday's grand prix will be a three-stopping race.

In Vettel's case, that expectation has been underlined by a promise to eat his hat if any car manages to cross the line making just a couple of stops!

"Let's put it this way - I am expecting that we will pit no fewer than three times and no more than four times," the reigning World Champion toldthe official Formula 1 website. "Running a two-stop strategy here is not worth wasting a thought on and if somebody does it I will eat my hat!

"I definitely hope that it doesn't come to that."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down