fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neymar denies latest reports of Barcelona agreement

Go down

Neymar denies latest reports of Barcelona agreement Empty Neymar denies latest reports of Barcelona agreement

Post by Devastating Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 am

Brazilian star Neymar has again denied that there is an agreement in place with Barcelona for him to join the Spanish giants.

Catalan daily Sport reported on Monday that a deal had already been signed between Neymar and Barcelona in 2011.

However, as is now the norm for Neymar, who is continually linked with moves away from Santos, he says there is no such agreement.

"I've said a thousand times that there is nothing certain with Barcelona. I'm a Santos player, this is all I have to say," he told Globo Esporte.

Santos vice president Ordilio Rodrigues also added that they do not know anything regarding an arrangement between the player and Barcelona.

"Santos denies absolutely the existence of that contract. We haven't known anything about that in any moment. Neymar hasn't signed a contract with Barcelona or any other team," he insisted.

"We have an excellent relationship with Neymar's father and he never told us anything about that supposed contract or even any other.

"People need to know that it doesn't only depend on a team to be interested in Neymar, it depends on that if he wants to be transferred. It has three parts, the team that wants to buy, the team that accepts to sell and the player."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down