fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juventus rule out making an imminent move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez

Go down

Juventus rule out making an imminent move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez Empty Juventus rule out making an imminent move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez

Post by Devastating Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:43 am

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta has ruled out making an imminent move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.

The Uruguayan last week stunned Liverpool by revealing he would be willing to leave Anfield, triggering interest from around Europe.

However, Marotta insisted Juventus are not about to make a bid for either Suarez, Barcelona's Alexis Sanchez or Paris Saint-Germain's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

He told Italia 2: "Who would I like as a birthday gift between Sanchez and Suarez? I am happy with our players and I cherish them. At this time of the season, we don't think about the [transfer] market.

"Ibrahimovic? He is a champion, but Juventus has economic parameters, which must be respected, and his salary is higher than these."

Marotta also ruled out coach Antonio Conte leaving the club.

He added: "There is not clause in his contract, but I think he will remain for many years and may get a lot of satisfaction from Juventus."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down