fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porto's Eliaquim Mangala flattered after being linked with Manchester United

Go down

Porto's Eliaquim Mangala flattered after being linked with Manchester United Empty Porto's Eliaquim Mangala flattered after being linked with Manchester United

Post by Devastating Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:59 am

Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala has been left flattered by speculation linking him with a move to Manchester United in the summer.

Reports have claimed the Red Devils are among clubs keeping tabs on Mangala as they look to bolster their defensive options next season

Mangala switched to the Portuguese outfit from Standard Liege in 2011 and helped the club retain their title last season.

The 22-year-old, who has represented France at Under-21 level, is flattered by the speculation, but he acknowledged his current club would have a say in any potential transfer.

He told Sky Sports: "I am definitely flattered by the interest of such a big club like Manchester United, any player would be.

"I have a contract here until 2016 so even if I want to go, Porto will have their say in the transfer."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down