fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philipp Lahm has no intention of leaving Bayern Munich

Go down

Philipp Lahm has no intention of leaving Bayern Munich Empty Philipp Lahm has no intention of leaving Bayern Munich

Post by Devastating Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:16 am

Philipp Lahm is planning to spend many more years with Bayern Munich, with there no desire on his part to move on.

The experienced defender has spent his entire career to date on the books of the Bundesliga giants and has made close to 500 senior appearances.

That figure would be even higher were it not for a two-year loan stint at Stuttgart during the early stages of his emergence as one of world football's finest full-backs.

His value is not lost on Bayern, with the 29-year-old having skippered them since January 2011.

They have him tied to a contract that is due to run until 2016 and are unlikely to want to see that agreement broken.

Lahm insists he will not be pushing for a switch elsewhere, with it his intention to see out his playing days at the Allianz Arena.

He told Kicker-Sportmagazin: "My club is Bayern Munich. I am excited about being here and I love the club.

"I do not plan on moving clubs again.

"I am under contract until June 2016. That is my focus for now and I do not think about anything else."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down