fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPR boss Harry Redknapp has dismissed talk linking him with a return to West Ham

Go down

QPR boss Harry Redknapp has dismissed talk linking him with a return to West Ham Empty QPR boss Harry Redknapp has dismissed talk linking him with a return to West Ham

Post by Devastating Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 am

Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp has rubbished rumours linking him with a return to West Ham this summer.

Reports had suggested Redknapp was being lined up for a shock return to Upton Park as doubts continue to surround the future of current West Ham manager Sam Allardyce.

Allardyce is out of contract at the end of the season and fresh terms have yet to be agreed, fuelling talk that he could be on his way out of the club.
Redknapp, who played for West Ham and managed them for seven years between 1994 and 2001, has dismissed talk of a return to the club and admits he was "embarrassed" by the rumours.

"I was embarrassed when I read that," said Redknapp.

"They've got a manager. Sam [Allardyce] has done a great job there and is talking about signing a new contract.

"They don't need me."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down