fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Napoli could lose Hugo Campagnaro to Inter Milan

Go down

Napoli could lose Hugo Campagnaro to Inter Milan Empty Napoli could lose Hugo Campagnaro to Inter Milan

Post by Devastating Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:44 am

Napoli's Hugo Campagnaro has confirmed that he is in talks with Inter Milan.

The 32-year-old Argentina international has been with Napoli since 2009 but, with his contact expiring this summer, he could be set to move on.

"The negotiations with Inter are advanced but there isn't anything confirmed yet. For the moment, the only thing I have my mind on is in doing my best for Napoli," he said.

"I know everything about Inter. I have played with several of my compatriots and I have been talking with Rodrigo Palacio. Therefore, I am not thinking in what may happen in June, I am now focused on the national team and on Napoli."

Campagnaro could join an already sizeable Argentine contingent at Inter as they already have Juan Pablo Carrizo, Javier Zanetti, Matías Silvestre, Walter Samuel, Esteban Cambiasso, Ricky Alvarez, Ezequiel Schelotto, Diego Milito and Palacio.

Meanwhile, the man who couple replace Campagnaro may well be Lazio's Modibo Diakite.

His agent has confirmed that the Frenchman is keen on a move to Sicily.

"Napoli are the first option for Diakite," his agent Ulisse Savini told Radio CDC.

"To sign we are ready to make a financial sacrifice. He has undergone a medical in France because he suffered a bad injury four years ago, and that check with the doctor who did the surgery was planned. But he didn't have medicals with Napoli yet.

"We are not far from an agreement with Napoli. In the player's mind Napoli is the first choice. With what we lived at Lazio we can write a book. After Easter, I think we will define the situation with Napoli."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down