fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will rotate squad against Arsenal

Go down

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will rotate squad against Arsenal Empty Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will rotate squad against Arsenal

Post by Devastating Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will shuffle his pack when he takes the newly crowned Premier League champions to Arsenal on Sunday.

Ferguson revealed Jonny Evans and Michael Carrick both played with injuries in Monday's 3-0 victory over Aston Villa, as United clinched their 20th top-flight title.

Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic are poised to return at the heart of the defence, while Javier Hernandez, Danny Welbeck, Tom Cleverley and Nani may also feature at Emirates Stadium.

Promising 18-year-old Belgian midfielder Adnan Januzaj could also feature after he was given the number 44 shirt for the remainder of the season.
Looking back on the title win, Ferguson said: "Two of the players played with an injury throughout the game. Jonny Evans and Michael Carrick.

"Next week, I should have Vida and Rio back and I can put Jones into the middle of the pitch and play Vida and Rio together and we'll get the experience going to Arsenal.

"A lot of younger players, the ones who have been on the fringes for the last few weeks, and I desperately want them to feel their contribution has been big.

"Chicharito, Danny Welbeck, Tom Cleverley and Nani - I think it's important to get them involved in the last few weeks."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down