fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bundesliga: Hamburg say they have not had any contact with Arsenal over Rene Adler

Go down

Bundesliga: Hamburg say they have not had any contact with Arsenal over Rene Adler Empty Bundesliga: Hamburg say they have not had any contact with Arsenal over Rene Adler

Post by Devastating Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Hamburg have insisted that Arsenal have not made an approach for their highly-rated goalkeeper Rene Adler.

The Gunners are being strongly linked with a goalkeeping swoop this summer, with Adler amongst the names being tipped to move to The Emirates.

This has now prompted Hamburg general manager Frank Arnesen to deny any talks with Arsenal.

"It's obviously a fact Arsenal FC is on the search for a goalkeeper. But thus far no-one from Arsenal FC has been in touch with our club," he told Bild.

Adler himself admits that he is flattered to be linked with Arsenal.

"I am under contract with Hamburger, but for every professional it will be a pleasure and honour to get linked with a club like this," Adler, who has four years left on his current deal, stated.

"This is flattering. It will absolutely hand me more motivation, I will not lose my focus."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down