fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernie Els one off the lead after third round of Indonesian Masters

Go down

Ernie Els one off the lead after third round of Indonesian Masters Empty Ernie Els one off the lead after third round of Indonesian Masters

Post by Devastating Sat May 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Ernie Els will go into the final day of the CIMB Niaga Indonesian Masters one shot off the lead after a third-round 68 at the Royale Jakarta Golf Club.

The Open champion rolled in his fifth birdie putt of the day at the last to move to join Bernd Wiesberger on 10 under as Daisuke Kataoka roared to the top of the leaderboard.

Kataoka birdied the final two holes to cap a six-under 66 - the best score of the day - and earn him the lead in an Asian Tour event for the first time in his six-year professional career.

"My putting was normal on the first two days but it was great today," said Kataoka, who carded eight birdies and two bogeys.

"I never changed anything, somehow I just felt more confident with my putting. I've mastered the speed of the greens and that made my round slightly easier.

"This is the first time I'm leading a tournament. When I looked at the scores, I saw many good players chasing me so I hope to have some luck to win. It won't be easy," he added.

Els birdied two of the last three holes to claim a share of second with Austria's Wiesberger, whose 67 featured six birdies and just one mistake at the 13th.

Canadian Richard T Lee is a further shots off the pace after a bogey-free 67, one of only two faultless rounds on Saturday, while England's Simon Dyson returned a 68 to move to five under.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down