fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poole chief Neil Middleditch hails Chris Holder and Darcy Ward

Go down

Poole chief Neil Middleditch hails Chris Holder and Darcy Ward Empty Poole chief Neil Middleditch hails Chris Holder and Darcy Ward

Post by Devastating Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Poole boss Neil Middleditch believes Chris Holder and Darcy Ward are the best pairing he has ever seen.

Speaking on Sky Sports' Elite League season preview show - the Pirates chief is full of praise for his Australian duo, nicknamed the Turbo Twins.

"Chris is an out and out racer and wanted to succeed, he wasn't an instant success but has worked hard," Middleditch said.
"Darcy you could see straight away he was going somewhere. I don't think anyone could predict what would happen with Chris and Darcy. The chemistry between them is fantastic and it is almost telepathic on the track the moves they pull off and I am lucky enough to be their manager!"

He insists that, despite having worked with former world champions such as Mark Loram and Tony Rickardsson during his time, no pair is better than Holder and Ward.

"I have had the pleasure to work with Mark Loram, Tony Rickardsson some great riders - but as a pairing they are second to none, and they never give up.

"They are box office and they are speedway through and through and I don't think any fan in the world can deny they are spectacular."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down