fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internacional forward Leandro Damiao paying little attention to rumours

Go down

Internacional forward Leandro Damiao paying little attention to rumours Empty Internacional forward Leandro Damiao paying little attention to rumours

Post by Devastating Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Internacional forward Leandro Damiao claims to be staying 'calm' as speculation regarding his future continues to rage.

The Brazil international was a January target for Tottenham Hotspur, but they were unable to put a deal in place.

Spurs are being tipped to make another approach in the summer, and can expect to face plenty of competition for Damiao's signature should they enter the market.

The 23-year-old striker is, however, keen to steer clear of such talk for now, with no decision having been taken as to when he will complete a switch to Europe.

Damiao told Globo Esporte: "I'm calm. I'll certainly leave Internacional one day, but my focus at the moment is on the club.

"I hope to play in Europe one day, it's a dream, but I am also in no hurry to leave. I have no reason to do anything crazy and leave quickly.

"I have had many chances to leave, but I have stayed. I want (any transfer) to be good for Internacional too."

He added on the incessant rumours: "They don't bother me, they have been there since I started scoring goals.

"Since Tottenham became interested, I have been linked with clubs all over the world.

"When a player becomes more visible, these stories appear. I'm not thinking about where I'll go."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down