fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlo Ancelotti wants to remain as Paris St Germain manager beyond this season

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti wants to remain as Paris St Germain manager beyond this season Empty Carlo Ancelotti wants to remain as Paris St Germain manager beyond this season

Post by Devastating Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Carlo Ancelotti has reiterated his desire to remain in charge of Paris St Germain beyond the end of the current season.

The Italian has led PSG to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, where they drew 2-2 in Paris against Barcelona on Tuesday, whilst the club also have a seven-point lead over Marseille at the top of Ligue 1.

Recent reports have linked Ancelotti to a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid, with Jose Mourinho tipped to leave the Bernabeu in the summer, but the PSG coach has moved to quash such rumours, instead insisting that he wishes to stay.

Ancelotti, 53, has a clause in his contract which will automatically extend his contract by a further year, and the Italian looks set to activate such an extension.

"Keeping the same coach is good for continuity, isn't it?" Ancelotti stated in his Friday press conference.

"I know I want to stay, so I will stay if everyone is happy with that."

PSG travel to Rennes on Sunday knowing that a victory would make a title victory all but secure.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down