fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger rules out taking over at Paris Saint-Germain

Go down

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger rules out taking over at Paris Saint-Germain  Empty Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger rules out taking over at Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Devastating Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 am

Arsene Wenger has dismissed speculation linking him with Paris Saint-Germain by insisting he still loves his job at Arsenal.

Wenger has faced criticism this season after the Gunners again failed to land a trophy and his relationship with the fans has been strained by a string of dismal results.

Reports suggested the Frenchman could cut short his lengthy spell at Arsenal and link up with Paris Saint-Germain before his contract runs out in 2014.

But Wenger has ruled out a return to his home country as he remains passionate about his job at the Emirates and hopes to extend his reign.
When asked about his future, he said: "I answered that question already. I respect my contracts. Football excites me... my love for this club excites me."

Questioned about a possible new deal, Wenger added: "I want to stay if I do well, if the club considers I do well."

Arsenal will be hoping to maintain their push for a Champions League place with a win over QPR on Saturday but Wenger is refusing to write off the west Londoners.

"Every game gives you a different problem. Everybody is really focused and wants to do well," he said.

"All their recent games have been tight. We want to make sure this little percentage goes for us.

"It can happen that they play with less pressure and less fear (after being relegated)."

Arsenal will end their difficult campaign on a high if they finish in the top four and Wenger insists that progress has been made.

"Since January we've become stronger and stronger. That's important going into next season," he said.

"We had to rebuild the team in the last two seasons. We have moved forward in the second part of this season considerably.

"I want this club to do well. We have gone through a sensitive period but I believe the club is in a good position for the future.

"I do my job with a lot of commitment and a lot of loyalty. I try to do as best as I can for this club."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down