fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gianluigi Buffon does not ever want to leave Juventus

Go down

Gianluigi Buffon does not ever want to leave Juventus Empty Gianluigi Buffon does not ever want to leave Juventus

Post by Devastating Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:43 am

Gianluigi Buffon has insisted that he wishes to finish his career with Juventus, but has given no clear indication of when he will retire from the game.

The Italy international received widespread criticism for his performance during Juve's 2-0 Champions league quarter-final first leg loss to Bayern Munich - most noticeably from Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer - and the goalkeeper conceded that his display had not been satisfactory.

However, Buffon's most notable words were saved for comments regarding his retirement. Now 35, the goalkeeper maintained that he would not consider a move away from The Old Lady, but gave no obvious hint as to when he may hang up his gloves.

"Will I end my career at Juventus? I have extended my contract in January for two additional years," Buffon told L'Equipe.

"I believe Juventus is my home. When you stay so long in a club you create very strong links with people at the club. You feel like being part of a family.

"I don't know when I will hang up my boots."

Juventus sit nine points clear of Napoli with just eight Serie A matches remaining.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down