fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Podolski insists he is happy at Arsenal despite Juventus speculation

Go down

Lukas Podolski insists he is happy at Arsenal despite Juventus speculation Empty Lukas Podolski insists he is happy at Arsenal despite Juventus speculation

Post by Devastating Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 am

Lukas Podolski insists he is happy at Arsenal despite speculation linking him with a move away from the Emirates.

The Germany international, who arrived from Cologne last summer, has been linked to Juventus and Atletico Madrid but insists he will not be moving away from North London.

"I want to say two things," he said. "Firstly, I cannot help it that clubs are interested in me. And there are always people behind the scenes who want to float something in this business.

"Secondly, any interest makes me proud because it is a recognition of my performance in London. It is unlikely [that I will leave] because, at the club and in the town, I feel really comfortable.

"As a player you have peace and quiet. I appreciate that very much. Therefore, I can honestly say: I am not preparing for any change."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down