fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Clarke is still hopeful that he will be fit to face India in Delhi

Go down

Michael Clarke is still hopeful that he will be fit to face India in Delhi Empty Michael Clarke is still hopeful that he will be fit to face India in Delhi

Post by Devastating Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Australia captain Michael Clarke says a decision on his fitness for the final Test against India will be left late.

Clarke aggravated an ongoing back problem during the third Test in Mohali, which Australia lost to go 3-0 down in the series.

If the skipper misses out, vice-captain Shane Watson will lead the side in Delhi, just 11 days after he was suspended for a breach of discipline.

But Clarke has not ruled himself out yet and said on Thursday: "I've got a little bit of time left before I need to make that decision.

"That will be, I guess, guided by the expertise of Alex Kountouris our physio and our team doctor as well, Peter Brukner.
My fingers are still crossed and I'm still hopeful. My back is still a little bit sore at this stage but I've got 24 hours before I need to worry too much about it.
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down