fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand spinner Bruce Martin relishing tour of England

Go down

New Zealand spinner Bruce Martin relishing tour of England Empty New Zealand spinner Bruce Martin relishing tour of England

Post by Devastating Sat May 04, 2013 3:42 am

New Zealand spinner Bruce Martin admits it is a dream come true to be touring England with the Black Caps.

The 33-year-old slow left-armer made his Test debut against England in Dunedin in March and went on to play in all three drawn Tests of the tour in the continued absence of Daniel Vettori.

He is now looking to improve on that record with victories over England at Lord's and Headingley in the two-Test series.

"It's very exciting, at 33 years old it's just wonderful to be playing Test cricket," he said ahead of the three-day tour match against Derbyshire which starts on Saturday.

"This is the highest moment yet for me. Every game seems to be another high at the moment and I'm just relishing every chance I get.

"Getting the chance to play at somewhere like Lord's and against an England side ranked number two in the world is wonderful.

"If everyone does their job and plays well I think we can beat anyone in the world.

"A draw was nice but we want to do the full job this time. Hopefully we can knock them over this time."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down