fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Madrid's Kaka rules out move back to his native Brazil

Go down

Real Madrid's Kaka rules out move back to his native Brazil Empty Real Madrid's Kaka rules out move back to his native Brazil

Post by Devastating Sat May 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Real Madrid's Kaka has insisted he will not be returning to Brazil, stating he has unfinished business in the Spanish capital.

The attacking midfielder has had a bit-part role at Madrid this season, starting only nine La Liga games in what has proved to be a disappointing season for Los Blancos.

But despite his lack of first team action, Kaka insists a return to his homeland is not on the cards.

"A return to Brazil is not my priority," he told ESPN Brasil.

"My priority is to stay two more years at Real Madrid, play more often and get better results."

After excelling whilst at AC Milan, Kaka has flattered to deceive following his big-money move to Spain, and still has two years to run on the six-year deal he penned upon arrival at the Bernabeu in 2009.

However, even though things haven't quite gone to plan since departing the Rossoneri, Kaka isn't giving up on European football just yet.

"I don't know if you ever had personal or professional frustrations but this is how I feel now," he added.

"My challenge is to have a good season and I would really like it to happen."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down