fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather feels 'unbeatable' ahead of his title defence against Robert Guerrero

2 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather feels 'unbeatable' ahead of his title defence against Robert Guerrero Empty Floyd Mayweather feels 'unbeatable' ahead of his title defence against Robert Guerrero

Post by Devastating Sat May 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Floyd Mayweather insists he is in 'tip-top' shape heading into Saturday's fight with Robert Guerrero.

Mayweather remains undefeated in 43 fights and once again enters the ring on the back of a lengthy absence.

However, he has never suffered from ring-rust before and believes his work in the gym will pay dividends once again.

"I feel unbeatable. I'm not going into a fight thinking I'm beatable," he said. "I'm in this sport to go down as the best, and to do what I feel capable of doing.

"If that's the way (for Guerrero) to build his confidence, to get himself mentally prepared, then more power to him. But I'm in tip-top shape. I've been been in the gym working hard.

"You don't get to the pinnacle by not facing and fighting the best competition. I beat everybody in the 90s and I beat everybody in the 2000s, and here I still am 17 years later.

"My main focus is to win. I focus on winning and I'm always going to control the tempo of any fight because of my experience."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather feels 'unbeatable' ahead of his title defence against Robert Guerrero Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather feels 'unbeatable' ahead of his title defence against Robert Guerrero

Post by Firestarter Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 am

Mayweathers' gonna win the fight. I predict that he'll KO Guerrero in the 10th round. Watching it on a stream, saved $70.
Firestarter
Firestarter

http://www.coolrom.com/forums/member.php?1070-firestarter

Back to top Go down