fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double world champion Adrian Lewis splits from manager Keith Deller

Go down

Double world champion Adrian Lewis splits from manager Keith Deller Empty Double world champion Adrian Lewis splits from manager Keith Deller

Post by Devastating Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 am

Two-time world champion Adrian Lewis has announced a split with his manager - 1983 world champion Keith Deller - after three years together.

Current world number two Lewis was always pegged as a potential world champion, and he finally fulfilled that potential whilst working with Deller.

'Jackpot' Lewis won back-to-back World Championship titles at Alexandra Palace to make it two world titles in three years with Deller, but the two have now announced they are parting ways.

28-year-old Lewis also reached major finals at the 2011 Premier League Darts and European Championship and has won two World Cup of Darts titles alongside Phil Taylor.
"After a very successful 36 months together, I recently left Keith Deller Sports Management," said Lewis.

"It has been a successful time for all concerned, and we parted on amicable terms and by mutual agreement, and I'd like to assure my fans that this move does not affect my commitment to the sport - it is just time to move on.

"Keith will continue to manage other players and provide Sports Management services, and I wish him all the best for the future.

"I would like to thank my sponsors for their continued support as I look to carry on the form which I showed in the World Championship into the rest of 2013."

Deller, who has hinted that he could even make a return to the oche as a player, also said the split was an amicable one.

"I would like to thank Adrian for the three years we had, and it was a pleasure to act as his manager," said Deller.

"It has been an amazing journey, and for Adrian to win two World Championship titles in our three years was a fairytale come true.

"I wish him every future success and we part on the best of terms. Keith Deller Sports Management will continue to work with professional darts players to arrange exhibitions, presentations, sponsorships and possible management."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down