fuckyeahsports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye warns reluctant Klitschko brothers: I'm coming for you

Go down

David Haye warns reluctant Klitschko brothers: I'm coming for you Empty David Haye warns reluctant Klitschko brothers: I'm coming for you

Post by Devastating Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 am

David Haye plans to force his way into a fight with either Klitschko after confirming his June return to the ring.

The former WBA heavyweight champion will take on an unnamed opponent in Manchester on 29 June, almost a year after brutally ending his feud with Dereck Chisora at West Ham's Boleyn Ground.

Haye hoped that success would lead to a contest with current WBC champ Vitali Klitschko, but the best efforts of the Londoner and manager Adam Booth have failed.

And the 32-year-old believes his only option now is to become mandatory challenger to Vitali or younger brother Wladimir, the triple world champion who convincingly outpointed Haye in the summer of 2011.

"I want that heavyweight title back. I was hoping Vitali would be a man of his word and fight me after I did what he and his team wanted me to do and beat Dereck Chisora," Haye said.
Sitting around

"We have been sitting around, waiting for the phone to ring but that hasn't happened. We have sent some e-mails but they have fallen on deaf ears.

"Instead of sitting around and waiting another year I want to get back in there. I'm happy to be back - a year is long enough time to wait for someone to phone you."

Booth said: "David will fight an opponent who I am yet to secure, but who will be highly-ranked.

"He wants to fight twice this year against highly-ranked contenders to put himself in an unavoidable position to be the mandatory contender to one of the brothers. He is not waiting any more. He is fighting his way into position."
Devastating
Devastating
Admin

https://fuckyeahsports.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down